Since March of 2020, CSI services have been offered via Telehealth following the guidance of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Telehealth services are currently offered using HIPAA compliant audio-video and audio only platforms that provide real-time 2-way interaction (Some platforms may change during 2021). Certain smartphone apps such as Facebook live or chat rooms are not HIPAA compliant.
CSI offers home based mental health therapy and office base mental health therapy for families and individuals and families struggling with a variety of overwhelming life stressors including:
- emotional disturbances
- psychiatric impairments
- high-stress life situations truancy & school behavioral problems
- coping with the stress of foster care
- homelessness, return veterans suffering from PTSD
- Stress of sudden unemployment
All psychotherapy is provided under the supervision of a multi-disciplinary team including child and adult psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and social workers.
(Telehealth as of March 2020 with some limited one-on-one services available until a time to be determined.)
TM services are provided to school-aged youth under the age of 21 in any setting where the youth resides, such as the family home or foster home. Services are also provided in settings relevant to the youth, such as school, child care centers, respite centers ,and other culturally and linguistically appropriate settings.
Therapeutic Mentoring offers:
- Structured, one-to-one strength-based support services for the purpose of acquiring various daily living, social and communication skills.
- Coaching and Training to build life skills
- Engaging in age-appropriate behaviors,
- Interpersonal communication
- Functional skill building
- Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Developing strategies for effective handling of various real life and peer interactions
Therapeutic mentoring services are developed and provided in concert with the family, youth and the child’s therapist.
CSI’s commitment to the most vulnerable population in the community includes working with veterans suffering with the symptoms of PTSD.